For those considering a wedding in Arkansas with a little industrial feels, check out this Modern wedding at Brick Ballroom in Siloam Springs!
Sarah & Walker joined by 150 of their closest friends tied the knot in downtown Siloam Springs at the one and only Brick Ballroom.
From beginning to end, their day was filled with laughter and precious moments.
One of my favorite moments from their modern wedding at Brick Ballroom would have to be the speeches. Sarah’s dad made a speech about both her & walker that really pulled the heart strings!!! – Dont worry, photos of it below.
Ive had the pleasure of photographing two modern weddings at brick ballroom within the last 2 years, and each one is beyond perfect.
I’ll let the couple share their thoughts on this day, as I know how important it is to hear about the wedding planning process first hand!
Photographer: Count In Threes Photo
Venue: Brick Ballroom
Florist: Ash Floral Co
Gown/Tux: Tesori Bridal / Walker Brothers
What was the highlight of your wedding day for you?
- To be honest, it’s really hard to pick. The whole day was just so memorable, and from our perspective, it went perfectly!
- If we had to pick it would just be getting to see our friends and family have an awesome time celebrating. (Also the queso foundation!!!)
If there was one thing you could go back & do differently, what would it be?
- The biggest thing we would’ve done differently is spend way more time together, instead of feeling like we had to do specific tasks to make other people happy. Most people are going to have an awesome time if you are.
What is something, or someone that made it easier & how did it/they help?
- Oh – where to begin with this list
- First off – our friends and family who provided countless hours of planning, consoling, and encouragement.
- Second off – We loved getting to work with all of our vendors, and getting to build a relationship with them all enhanced our wedding experience. Everyone was so collaborative and welcoming, which took a lot of pressure off of us knowing that we’d have a great time at our wedding.
- Lastly – each other. When one of us would start to stress about the wedding, the other would step in and help console/work through things.
Any advice for couples looking to plan a wedding?
- START EARLY! You can never start planning too soon, and we were super fortunate that we did so. We started planning 14 months out, and it really gave us flexibility in picking an ideal wedding date, as well as getting all of the vendors we wanted.
- For those who are having a destination wedding (A majority of our friends and family live outside of Arkansas), don’t stress about whether or not people will come or not. Everyone who shows up makes the day special, and it’ll work out exactly how it’s supposed to.
Why did you choose your venue(s) & what did you love about them the most?
- First off – the people at The Brick Ballroom were just a pleasure to work with! They made everything so easy, and were very accommodating! We ended up going with the higher end package that came with a wedding coordinator, and that made a massive difference for us. Marritta was great to work with, and we’re super grateful for her.
- The venue itself was really great! Having both the ceremony and the reception in the same building made it incredibly easy for us to accommodate our friends and family from out of state. The story behind the building as well is super interesting, and Heather has done an amazing job with turning it into what it is today!
Want to see more modern wedding days? Check them out here.